Damn! Lemme stop being formal with you 2020. So many people have been waiting for a new year for different reasons. They said you'd take care of their 2019 insecurities, some say you'd give them good relationships while others financial freedom. Well π€ I don't get it. What's the hype about a new year?
What life has taught me is you have to start now. No! Don't wait for tomorrow. Don't wait for a new year or a new decade. Boy! You gotta start now and start where you are. Apply for that job! Join that school of your choice! Save up for that investment. Start those prayers and fasting now! And...confuse that babe into marrying you now ππ!
There is never a perfect time. I know some of you have already given up on this year. They are like," Woooii! This is not my year. Look how broke I am in the first few days into the year! I didn't enjoy the new year's eve. I am waiting for 2021." Nigga π, its just a bad day not a bad year.
You might have messed up. Or overspent. You might have lost that job opportunity. You may have lost someone very close to you. Maybe they broke up with you. I don't know the situation you are in. But what I know is that, that low moment does not define you. Wake up! Dress up! Chin up. And hit that run way of your life!
Every morning you wake up from that bed. Its a new hope for you. Its a new beginning. Another chance. Tomorrow is not on your table. But today is all your. Do it now!! Don't say its gonna be next year guys! So what are you going to do in the next 360 days? Waste it? Or just hang around and get yourself into your friends activities. Always the third wheel and being pushed around.
I am not a motivational speaker. But in my twenty something years in this beautiful planet. I have realized that you can never depend on anyone to push you into doing things. Niqqa! You got to do it yourself. Your best friend, your family, your mentor or your boyfriend. They'd might get tired on the way. Some might become jealous of your achievements and walk out on you. And your attitude might annoy some of them. You only have one cheerleader and that is the man you meet with in the mirror. Support you. Cheer yourself up. Give you a pat on the back. And make 2020 memorable.
And as you work hard to make ends meet. Don't forget you deserve to be happy. Take yourself on dates and bond with you. You got to know yourself more. Because you spend more time with you than with any other person. Speak good words to you. Bless you! You will attract what you give ☺.
Here is a challenge for you. Every morning, look at yourself in the mirror and talk something good about yourself. And if you are scared of the mirror just have few minutes with you. "Are you taking this challenge?" ππππ shit!! I've started a conversation with myself! Sorry yow π!
Happy new year π!!!
Live. Love. Laugh.
Tyner'sDiaryπ
Nice one Desky
ReplyDeleteGood Read
ReplyDelete