Friday, February 1, 2019

That Push!!

After the 700 days of nJanuary sighs*. 😂😂😂😂 I don't know about you but I think this year January moved very fast I didn't even notice it. Was it really you nJanuary? Or there were confusions somewhere.

Anyway back to business. I know you might have heard this several times. From friends, family, highschool or primary school teachers. They keep saying new year should bring change. So I won't be the first one to talk on this issue. But I hope something in this post gets you on your toes. 😍😍

The year is still fresh. Maybe we had resolutions for 2019. We created them, "maybe" if you have time in your busy schedule (so many of us get consumed in the internet and all) you might have set goals. Yeah! I said it Goals. Are you ready to achieve them? Its February wake up! The time is now. Last month you said you'll start next month. "Njanuary iko tight", " aki niko broke", "manze siko ready."

The time is now. There is no such thing as perfect timing. Rich enough. Intelligent enough.  The perfect time is now. Start today. Start now. Start right where you are, it doesn't matter how small. Don't be consumed and overwhelmed by the noise outside here. Get that push from the little one inside you. Listen to your heart. Follow it.

Procrastination is the murderer of so many dreams. Focus on what you want in this life. You only have this chance. I mean you only have now tomorrow is never guaranteed. So live today like its your last day under the sun. Have fun. Do what really makes you feel good. Go out with people you really love and tell them how you feel. Spoil yourself. Spend that dollar you really hustling for on yourself.

Do it for you it doesn't matter who is watching or who is listening. If its making you happy. If you don't regret it. If it doesn't cause you harm or pain. Do it for you honey!

The time is now. The place is right here Yes!! i mean right where you are. Do it now!

Happy new month!

Live! Laugh! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment